Thursday, February 2, 2017

CFS Release - Flower Power, Peace Out




What a great message in the latest stamp set being released by CAS-ual Fridays this week ... a large peace symbol made from delicate flowers! Now that's something we could all use more of, no matter where you live, amiright?


 
Its embossed in white, and then I've blended Catherine Pooler's new inks on top (side note, these inks blend amazingly well, perhaps even better than distress inks!) I mixed the script "sending" from Happy Mail with the funky "peace, love & happiness" from this Peace Out set. I kept stamping this sentiment until all the ink was gone to add a little interest.


A few gold spatters of Heidi Swapp color mist, and some gold/clear sequins from Lucy's Little Things, round out the rest of the card. Not sure that it's going to inspire world peace, but it certainly does make me happy : )
     
   
 We're only halfway done before the whole CAS-ual Fridays collection will be available to buy on Saturday. Feel free to use my code "KELLY2017" which will save you 15% off any purchases, including this new release, at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.
  
"Peace Out" lovelies : )
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending & love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sponging works perfectly with this image Kelly. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feelin' groovy, Kelly! just oh so lovely!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossing looks so good, Kelly. I'm having trouble with mine. I do love the ink blending too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only aspire to write material like this. I am extremely impressed with your presentation of the sound points in this article. Thank you for writing this engaging content.The first two sentences encouraged me to read more.A slang term telling someone good-bye, used with a hand gesture in which you pound your chest with your fist twice, then give the peace-out.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly