Monday, February 29, 2016

Last Call to Join Me Over the Edge

Hi Folks! It's been great seeing so many of you playing with the Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Challenges! Just wanted to remind you that this is the last day to link up your projects. With a $75 gift certificate up for grabs at EACH of the 10 challenges, there's a lot to gain here!


Here's a card that I didn't post with my Over the Edge Challenge since I liked the other two better. But it's still worth sharing! I gave this card to our neighbors for the enormous tray of goodies they gave us at Christmas, which is why I used the houses to create a neighborhood on the card. Sometimes I tend to skip the smaller stamps in a set, like these evergreen trees, but whenever I use them I always think it would not look the same without them. Also interesting to note, the sun's rays are from the Christmas Peppermint Zone Creative Screening. Love getting more use out of holiday supplies!

Good luck to those who entered the challenges!! For those who haven't, you still have a few hours : )

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

Supplies:
Houses, trees, sun - Our Town
Sun rays - Peppermint Zone

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and warm neighbourhood, Kelly ... those rays are fabulous! Sadly, no time to play along this year ... but I've so enjoyed seeing all the Birthday Bash creativity! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic nearly one layer card, Kelly. Such sweet little houses, and I'm loving the peppermint sun rays; that was a brilliant use! Love the differing sizes of that sentiment too. I'm guessing your neighbor loved this sweet card. I know I do! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little scene! That stencil for the sun, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun playing along with your challenge! I really love how you used the stencil on this one.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly